Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.


-------------

To not care that mail won’t be delivered on Saturdays. I rarely check it over the weekend anyway.


To have to sleep with a fan at night. I cannot sleep in complete silence.


To be happy that the new season of The Walking Dead has started.


To not be sure what is going on for Valentine’s Day. I got chocolate for everyone and hope I get some myself.


To have had fun at the marriage retreat I went to last weekend. I’ll write about it soon.


To think it was a very responsible choice for the Pope to resign his position. And speaking of the Pope, has anyone seen the show The Borgias? It’s very good.


To be excited for a bunch of awesome books to be coming out. Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green, Sarah Pekkanen…so many! And there’s going to be a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada coming out on June 4th.


To have two giveaways going on at the moment: one for a $10 gift card to HSN.com here and one for a copy of Saturday Night Widows here. Both end soon so get your entries in!



To be featured on Kathyn O’Halloran’s blog here.



20 comments:

  1. I don't care the mail is not going to deliver on Saturday either. Our guy doesn't deliver anything good on Saturdays anyway. We only get flyers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Walking Dead! I was a little underwhelmed by the midseason premier, but I have faith that they're building up for a good rest of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since getting Showtime, I've been watching a bunch of shows. The Borgias is on my list. You should also watch The Tudors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Borgias- we dont have shotime anymore, though. Do you watch HBO? Game of Thrones is amazing- those were my favorite books!
    Who gets the mail on the weekend anyway? I don't- unless I'm waiting for a check, haha.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't sleep in complete silence either, that's why I won't let my other half move our 55g fish tank back out to the living room haha.
    I still have to run and get Valentine's Day presents.. Oh man.
    Glad you had fun at the marriage retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about Saturday mail - our mail only gets checked daily because my 11 year old likes to get it out of the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saturday mail doesn't effect me much either but a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada does!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't bother me about no Saturday mail either. It's always junk anyways. I also sleep with a fan on. Not because of the quiet but because I have a dog that sleeps plastered against me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, Saturday mail? All we get in the mail are a few bills and junky flyers. At least the political stuff has stopped (until next election)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some great authors! I didn't realize they were all releasing new books soon. I will definitely look into that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you get some chocolate. Hope I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking part in the dares series :) I always want to play along with your "It's okay..." but I'm never organised enough.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is the new book that Sophie Kinsella has coming out? Because I need it.

    I hope its another Shopaholic book! She owes me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you said "sleep with a fan", I thought you meant someone who loves your blog. I thought Tom must be a very understanding husband! And then I read it again and it clicked... I should never check blogs until I've had my morning cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agreed: who cares about Saturday delivery; and way to go Pope Benedict for resigning when you can’t physically fulfill the job anymore. Now I’m going to go check out that new Sophie Kinsella book. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. To not care that mail won’t be delivered on Saturdays. I rarely check it over the weekend anyway

    Can I say how much I love you right now? IF it actually happens, I may just have the best job ever. Currently I use three weeks of my vacation days on Saturdays just so I can do things with the kids.... Saturdays off would make my life so much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. IF you are looking for a fantastic book to read, check out Kate Morton's The Secret Keeper. Wow.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have read your blog, it is full of useful information. Thanks for posting such blogs.
    Tata 709 Price

    ReplyDelete
  19. Laundry refers to the process of washing and cleaning clothes, linens, and other fabrics. Typically done using water, detergent, and sometimes fabric softeners, laundry aims to remove dirt and stains to maintain cleanliness and freshness. Modern laundry practices often involve washing machines and dryers for efficient and convenient cleaning.
    northern virginia personal injury attorney
    bufete de abogados de accidentes de motocicleta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

Share This

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...