Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

-------------------

To have not bought the new iPhone 5. I have an iPhone 5 that works fine. The people standing in line and going crazy baffled me. It's a PHONE.


To want a Macbook Pro for Christmas. Since we're having computer issues, I figured that can be my only Christmas gift. I just will need to learn how to use it since I'm used to Windows.


To have finished watching Scandal season 2. The ending made me go, "What now?" It's an awesome show. Quinn is turning creepy.


To not have a fall wardrobe. What's that? I basically wear jeans and a t-shirt all year long.


To like the new show Sleepy Hollow. It's pretty interesting.


To hope the government comes up with a plan so it doesn't get shut down. If it's shut down, it means the military won't get paid on time. You do not want the people defending our country disgruntled.


To find it amusing when people whine about the lack of healthy food at a fair. People. It's a FAIR. Stop complaining. If you want to eat your kale chips and salads, do it at home. A fair means junk food and fried everything.


To have already bought several bags of Halloween candy....to eat NOW.


To be decorating for Halloween this weekend. I'll leave the outdoor stuff to my husband, provided the Air Force will let him come home before Halloween.


To have two giveaways going on right now: win The Little Mermaid DVD here and win a magazine subscription here.



26 comments:

  1. Like you, I don't have a fall wardrobe. I can't be bothered. I've been meaning to watch Scandal...it's on my list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Fall wardrobe consists of unpacking all the clothes I put away last year! Why would you need new clothes every year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my finance, I need far less of a wardrobe. I MIGHT be cleaning out the closets this week because I can't afford to pay for extra storage until I move to the house. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband went and got the new phone on his way home from work on Friday. No lines, but he did manage to snag up the very last one. Lucky for him it was the size and color that he wanted. With the new update though, I'm perfectly fine with my old 5. I just wish I had the slo mo camera.
    Get the MacBook!! They are wonderful! I will never go back to a PC. It takes a tiny bit of time to learn, but it's really easy once you get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE scandal! I can't wait for the new season to start. Yes, Quinn is turning creepy. Fingers crossed that hubby will be home for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with Scandal and cannot wait for season three to start! You will LOVE the end of season two!-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the hunt for the new pumpkin spice M&M's. Everywhere I've looked they've been sold out. I was ready to start decorating for Halloween the first weekend of September, but James refused to hang my lights, so we're doing it this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaay, I joined in, I hope you don't mind.

    I don't get what all the hype is about with the new iPhone??!
    I'm a jeans and T.shirt girl, too! They work all year round for me too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fall wardrobe consists of...what I wore last year. Actually I usually buy a sweater if I see one I like. My daughter is constantly stealing my clothes so I could probably go in her room, take my stuff back and it'll be like new again, I haven't seen it in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my MacBook Pro! Totally get one. Since you have an iPhone, you'll be a bit familiar with the technology. It's really user friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely wouldn't mind a Macbook pro! Hopefully that will be your Christmas present :D
    I started watching Scandal not too long ago and I love it! It was really interesting. I'll have to finish watching it ha ha. I have Sleep Hollow dvr'd and heard it is an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to start Sleepy Hollow tonight! I'm excited to catch up.
    And the fair food thing - wth? Just bring your kale chips in a bag in your purse, ya freaks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sharing the candy with those other people that live in the house, or is it just yours? If so, how do you manage that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't really have a fall wardrobe either! I see everyone talking about "switching out their closets" which I find fascinating! I keep all the same things in rotation all year long, and add a sweatshirt if I get cold!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm right there with you on the jeans and t-shirts year round! As far as fair food goes... what you said!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Part of the reason I love my job. Jeans and t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so behind the times that I didn't even realize a new iPhone came out. I have the 5 (just got it when we arrived in Korea) and thought I was so hip and current. But I guess.... not.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fall means jeans/t-shirts and boot i/o jeans/t-shirts and sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for jeans and t-shirts! That's my wardrobe mantra, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want a new wardrobe, but we're moving in a few weeks and I don't want to move anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  21. MacBook Pro is a dream of mine :) and I'm with you on the shutdown. My husband is a federal employee. I'm guessing those congress people who enjoy flying everywhere don't want disgruntled air traffic controllers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Halloween candy tastes better than ordinary candy and should be eaten all throughout fall. Because I say so.
    I have an iPhone 4 and I'm perfectly content with it. People are nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha it's definitely okay to have bought tons of halloween candy to eat NOW, totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha it's definitely okay to have bought tons of halloween candy to eat NOW, totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A new Scandal starts tomorrow. So excited!! I have no life right now...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

Share This

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...